Returns / Refund Policy
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
-Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
-Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
The Equilibrialist limited warranty covers all manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship for a period of six (6) months from the original date of purchase at an authorized dealer or web reseller. Coverage is valid only with proof of purchase. The product will be repaired, or replaced: If, upon inspection and it is found to be defective in materials or workmanship.
If you desire to return your product for warranty consideration, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get a WRA number (Warranty Return Authorization Number) and shipping address. Any products shipped to The Equilibrialist without this WRA number will be refused. Customers will be liable for all freight charges incurred on incoming items that are sent in. The Equilibrialist will pay the outgoing freight on all items sent back as long there are within the United States. For international returns the customer will be liable for the freight charge.
The Equilibrialist cannot be held responsible in relation to the product, nor is the company liable for any warranty, in the following cases:
- Visor Scratches caused by normal wear and/or abuse
- Damage or wear resulting from normal use and/or abuse
- Damage caused by impact due to accident or a fall
- Alterations and /or installation of accessories, which do not belong to The Equilibrialist
- Damage caused as a result of improper transportation and/or packaging
- Use of or contact with harmful chemicals or exposure to sources of intense heat
- Inadequate use: abnormal conditions (for example, immersion in water), lack of maintenance or care, inadequate handling or packaging.
- Loss of color intensity or wearing out of colors due to prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light, inclement weather or various other sources and types of dirt.
- The occurrence of any of the aspects referred above, absolves The Equilibrialist LLC Company of any responsibility. Apart from these cases, The Equilibrialist cannot consider the following subjective situations as being defects covered by the warranty: aesthetic nuances, problems related to comfort, size, noises or small-scale resonance, aerodynamics, etc.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 300 S Santa Fe Ave #677, Los Angeles California US 90013
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.