Made to order - Allow 1 to 2 weeks fulfillment time.
Upon the popularity of the first Linea Helmet, and your numerous requests, we are excited to introduce the new NERO LINEA custom helmet. You are basically looking at a set of a Biltwell Gringo Helmet that is hand-painted by our local artist, paired with our Knox Maska.
As with its predecessor, the Nero Linea’s design was inspired by our brand’s motto of “Nulla Dies Sine Linea”, which translates to “draw a line every day”. In essence, the implied message is to do something creative every day, even on a small scale. This motto translates into a set of white horizontal lines that partially run across the helmet with a single red line at the bottom.
What comes in the box:
- 1 Custom Hand-Painted Biltwell Gringo ECE Helmet
- 1 Knox Maska
Consider Sizing Up. The new ECE version fits much more tighter than the old DOT version.
||Head Measurement (in)
Head Measurement (cm)
||20⅞ – 21⅜
53 - 54.25
||21½ – 22
54.5 - 55.75
||22⅛ – 22⅝
56 - 57.25
||22¾ – 23¼
57.5 - 58.75
||23⅜ – 23⅞
59 - 60.25
||24 – 24½
60.5 - 61.75
In order to best determine fit, we advise comparing our helmet’s measurements to a similar helmets you already own. When taking your head measurement, measure the largest circumference, usually found at your your temple.
For any sizing, styling, or general inquiries, please contact us.
Helmet Technical Details:
- ECE - Certified
- Injection-molded ABS plastic outer shell is rugged yet lightweight
- Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety shell dissipates impact loads and enhances helmet structure without compromising comfort
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy from frontal impacts
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
- Built in recesses for various aftermarket audio & comms systems
*Gringo is trademark of Biltwell Inc. Registered in the U.S. All rights are reserved to their respective owners.