THE HELMET SET
Biltwell Gringo ECE Helmet with the EQ Maska
Consider Sizing Up. The new ECE version fits much more tighter than the old DOT version. Please follow the instructions on our sizing chart.
||Head Measurement (in)
Head Measurement (cm)
||20⅞ – 21⅜
53 - 54.25
||21½ – 22
54.5 - 55.75
||22⅛ – 22⅝
56 - 57.25
||22¾ – 23¼
57.5 - 58.75
||23⅜ – 23⅞
59 - 60.25
||24 – 24½
60.5 - 61.75
In order to best determine fit, we advise comparing our helmet’s measurements to a similar helmets you already own. When taking your head measurement, measure the largest circumference, usually found at your your temple.
For any sizing, styling, or general inquiries, please contact us.
Helmet Technical Details:
- ECE - Certified
- Injection-molded ABS plastic outer shell is rugged yet lightweight
- Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety shell dissipates impact loads and enhances helmet structure without compromising comfort
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy from frontal impacts
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
- Built in recesses for various aftermarket audio & comms systems
The visor is constructed from high-strength polycarbonate, which is coated with anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings. Its precise fitment on the helmet protects the rider from road debris and enhances the overall sound insulation. The Maska's design allows the rider to easily change the visor based on the riding conditions within seconds.
The elastic strap is crafted from synthetic leather, which offers a premium feel but most importantly increased durability. The rider can match the visor with a variety of different straps based on his/her personal preferences. The strap's universal design makes it compatible with all of the Maska visors.